Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hey Kids, It's Your Monthly Lazy Roar Update!

Hey guys! I'm super busy! All the time! Got lots of schoolwork, my internship, my college applications, lots of stuff! So don't take the silence as a lack of interest, alright? Just have a lot on my plate right now and I will continue to do so until the end of this semester.

HOWEVER, I am super stoked to announce that Lazy Roar will be releasing the first ever 7" from the awesome lo-fi pop-punk band Girls In The Eighties. They were featured on Stereogum a few months ago and their most recent album, Faceless Sonic Boom, is available free to download and is easily one of my favorite albums I've heard all year. Extremely excited to get the opportunity to do a physical release for them. It's gonna be a while off, but I just wanted to let you guys know that it's coming in the future. Can't remember if I already mentioned this, but also coming is a cassette split between Swim Ignorant Fire and Count Brent & the Maestros. Guaranteed to be a good noisy addition to the LR catalogue.

Hopefully that will quench your thirst for new LR news for the time being. New stuff is coming, it's just a going to be some time. If you need something to listen to in the meantime though, I'll be updating this Soundcloud with tracks from my latest musical endeavors.

Take care,
--Rob